Confectionery covers many marketing channels. From a pastry shop in a city to a chain of large food stores, passing through the most famous restaurants' desserts. If they have something in common, all pastries have the quality of building customer loyalty.
In pastry shops
If we refer to a pastry shop, there is no doubt that it is the protagonist. However, for this reason, we should not neglect management:
- Establish your style: the author’s workshop must be differentiated from industrial processes. Unique and quality flavors and designs that make customers seek the product as a specialty.
- Analyze the result: knowing which are the most successful is not difficult. Reinforcing these production lines and improving them or offering new varieties on them are actions that reinforce sales and improve the influx of regular customers.
- Introduce novelties regularly: in addition to allowing us to probe the reception of our creations, we transmit values such as creativity, study, and professionalism, or love of work to our regular customers.
- Offer personalized creations: in them, we can work on tastes and with very defined purposes. They allow us to achieve maximum customer satisfaction.
Confectionery in food chains
In large and medium-sized food chains, pastry, cakes, and pastries have become one of the main attractions for customers. For this reason, it is important to optimize those aspects that especially affect the general public.
- Put special detail in the display on the counters with visually attractive presentations and maximum order.
- Completely separate the bakery product from the industrial bakery.
- Accentuate the feature of freshly made.
- Establish promotions on the elaborations with the greatest demand and on the news.
Baking In Restaurants And Hotels
Dessert is the perfect ending to a good meal. For years it has acquired an important role since it ideally lends itself to new creative trends.
- Give it its prominence from the beginning: often, only the dessert menu is presented at the end, and this means that, at that point, some of the diners are satiated by leaning towards a simple and light dessert or even eliminating it. It is important to suggest to them from the first moment and make their qualities known.
- Offer a separate dessert menu: give them preferential attention. All the food will be oriented to accommodate that dessert and will pair perfectly with it.
- Establish some desserts as a hallmark of the house, but introduce and suggest novelties: constant creativity is one of a restaurant's hallmarks.
- Mini-desserts and tasting desserts: the concept of a minimal kitchen in which customers can taste everything from the most classic to the most innovative desserts in a harmonious set is always a formula for success.
We wanted to give some good advice on how to get the most out of baking. There is no doubt that for this, it is essential that as a professional in the sector, you always use the best raw materials in your elaborations.